True Image Home 9 service application error 0xc0000142

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by microbob, Oct 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. microbob

microbob Registered Member

I just purchased and installed TI 9 Home and when running scheduled backups I am getting this error. Reinstalling did not fix this problem. Any suggestions on what to do to fix it?

Attached Files:

2. Ralphie

Ralphie Registered Member

Is this the latest build (3677) of ver 9? What is your destination drive - network, usb, firewire, internal?

3. microbob

I'm running the latest version 3677. I have a C that is partitioned with a G drive that I'm backing up to a internal IDE hard Drive that is my F Drive.

4. Xpilot

Xpilot Registered Member

What other programs do you have running in the background that might be causing a problem ? Go Back is a possibility.
    Make sure that you installed TI for all users. Also have a look through services that are running but are not needed.
    Putting the whole error message into a search engine such as Google may turn up something that you may recognise eg. does PC anywhere host service ring a bell?

Xpilot

5. microbob

Thanks Xpiolt, Your suggestion of turning off Services running in the backround worked.

I'm not sure which service that was causing ATI 9 not running scheduled backups, But turning most of theses off fixed my problem.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.