True Image Home 2009 - bootable IMAGE!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by MSnake, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MSnake

MSnake Registered Member

Hey!

I just bought Acronis True Image Home 2009 and want to create a bootable Image. This is what I try to do exactly:

1. Boot from Acronis True Image Home 2009 CD
    2. Create a backup of the system disk onto a DVD
    3. If my system is down I'd like to have one, only one, DVD which I can insert and load the Image to the harddisk.

My problems are:
    1. I can't create the Image on DVD using the Acronis boot CD
    2. How do I create only one DVD like I said before?

pls help me!
    thx

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello MSnake,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image

You can perform the operation under Windows.

When backing up to removable media, you can make this media bootable and will not need a separate rescue disk.

The Acronis One-Click Restore is a minimal addition to your rescue media, allowing one-click data recovery from an image archive stored on this media. This means that when booting from the media and clicking “restore,” all data will be restored to its original place automatically. No options or selections such as resizing partitions will be available.

If you want more functionality during restoration, write a full standalone version of Acronis True Image Home to the rescue media. As a result, you will be able to configure the restore task using Restore Data Wizard.

By clicking the Advanced tab you can select Acronis True Image Home (full version).

If you have other Acronis products installed on your computer, such as Acronis Disk Director Suite, the bootable versions of these programs’ components will be offered on this tab as well.

Thank you.

--
    Oleg Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.