True Image Home 11 does not recognize my Intel MB RAID0 drives anymore!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by VijghenPh, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VijghenPh

VijghenPh Registered Member

:eek:

Ref: call to support [Acronis #1158050]

I purchased the upgrade to v11 yesterday and met quite a few problems but the main one is just terrible for me:

T11 boot CD does not recognize my RAID0 system drives anymore (of a rather common Intel chipset of My Dell Dimension 9150)!!!!

That RAID support was *the* reason why I had aquired (after several tests) the v9 and later the v10.

How dissapointed I am -> going to ask a refund if no solution can be found.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2007
  2. shieber

shieber Registered Member

Nope. After several years of versions handling RAID better than many other Backup programs, 11.8027 doesn't see RAID from the Boot CD. Is that a gosh darn shame or what?

3. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

It's more than a shame. It's proof of completely inadequate alpha and beta testing before the product was released.

Once more Acronis has released an early beta product as if it were ready for market. They did this previously on both versions 9 and 10. Instead of changing and honoring their customers, they've just done it again.

In three to nine months after several new builds have been released True Image version 11 will be ready for normal customers. Until then, every buyer is essentially a beta tester.

Welcome to the Acronis business model.

4. shieber

shieber Registered Member

Which is tough when the company ahs the program on an annual version-upgrade cycle ;-)

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello VijghenPh,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please collect some information to let us investigate the issue thoroughly?

Please create Acronis Report, Windows system information and Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Then send a reply to the message with your Acronis request number you've received. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.