true image explorer?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by bobyang, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobyang

bobyang Registered Member

I didn't check the arconis true image for a long time. the only reason we don't move to true image because it doens't have a standalone image viwer tool like "ghost explorer." which users use that tool to open image and extract whatever they want without going through IT or install any software. it just works like unzip but without installing any software.

we backup user's machine before redo for them and give them the image and they restore by themslves for what they need.

I just wonder if the newer version has standalone tool now to open up the images. thanks.

2. Bruce Mahnke

Bruce Mahnke Registered Member

I believe I understand your question and the way that you wish to implement this. I would suggest that you review the licensing agreement to confirm that you are consistant with its policies. The way I have interpreted this is that a license is required for every PC that it is used on. Questions should be directed to Acronis for any additional interpretations or modifications.

Bruce

3. jeremyotten

jeremyotten Registered Member

the image explorer is a build in feature so installation is still needed!

sorry dude!

4. shieber

shieber Registered Member

The image files wouldnoly be on PCs from which a backup was made or to which a restore is to be made, to do that, you need a license for each machine.

ATI doesn't make portfolios of files that are intended to be portable to unlicensed machines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.