True Image Echo Enterprise Server trial expired causing problem

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by minh1234, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minh1234

minh1234 Registered Member

Hi Acronis,

I have installed Echo Enterprise Server trial version a while ago, but haven't notice the expiration of the trial. Before the trial is installed, Acronis True Image Server 9.1 has been installed on our server. But recently, I've noticed that the schedule tasks is not running properly, and realize that it was giving the error "Acronis True Image Echo Enterprise Server trial expired".
    Now I can't even use True Image Enterprise Server 9.1 to manually create a full image, even though after Echo Enterprise Server has been uninstalled, and True Image Server 9.1 reinstall.

I have try to uninstall/reinstall many time True Image Server (which we already got the license for and was working well previously) but still could not solve the problem. Now when creating a full image, I just got "Operation has been completed with errors", but when I view the log there was no error at all (after uninstall Echo trial). Please help since this get really frustrating. Thanks lot in advanced.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2008
  2. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

I suggest removing the 9.1 version temporarily - and then do a complete registry scrub from the link in my signature. Then attempt a re-install.

Ooops, forgot, don't forget to scrub for Echo as well as 9.1

Colin

3. minh1234

Hi,

Thanks lot for the very quick response. I notice that in the link you gave it seems like it applies for True Image 11 Home. Wondering if that will be the same case for TI 9.1 and Echo as well?

I just got abit concerned since this is on one of our main server. Also, will this has anything to do with the MS VSS and echo/ti VSS conflicts? Very strange that this happens just because the trial expires.

Thanks again.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello minh1234,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Server Backup Software.

The removal procedure bodgy has pointed to does apply to Acronis True Image 9.1 and Echo versions.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

5. minh1234

Hi Acronis Support,

Thank you for your help.

I have been able to remove completely Acronis per instruction provided and re-installed Acronis True Image Server 9.1.
    However, I now ran into another problem which this time gives me this error:
    Operation with partition "C:" was terminated.
    Details:
    Unable to create volume snapshot (0x70021)
    Tag = 0x82DB9339B70C3B16

Could you please be able to help me with this. Thanks lot for your help so far.

6. minh1234

Please ignore previous post. After a fresh restart it's all good now.
    Thanks all for your help, really appreciate it.

7. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello minh1234,

We are glad to hear that your issue has been solved and you can use Acronis True Image successfully.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.