TRUE IMAGE DOESNT WORK ! DONT BUY IT

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by A_VERY_DISATISFIED, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A_VERY_DISATISFIED

A_VERY_DISATISFIED Registered Member

the above subject line is what I will start posting in hundreds of forums unless I have my issue resolved...
    because it is true...

I recently purchased True Image. Being a consumer who would like things to work as advertised I dont think I am expecting too much. but after reading the post I expect the technical support dance/run-around...

Like alot of the people on this forum I want to backup to DVD. AND I cant. its not my system.. its the software...

So after spending more money on buying roxio for drag-to-disk so I can format a +R DVD I still cant..

I have wasted money. time and have become extremely pissed...

this product is a joke.. the support is a joke..

I suggest that instead of giving me one of the stock answers that ACRONIS actually come clean and state categorically whether the product works on DVDs or not...

I can feel a customer rebellion coming on..

I for one will become quite vocal in spreading the disenchantment with your product unless I get a straight answer.. and dont tell me it depends.. I would hate for other consumers to be ripped off like me.. and I will ensure that I save some-of them their hard earned money...

I dont want to spend more money buy buying a USB drive or firewire .. I just want what I bought to work with DVD !

A_VERY_DISATISFIED_CUSTOMER

2. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Please let me bring this to your attention. Such behaviour is considered spamming, and against Wilders Security Forums' TOS. I have already removed 7 random posts that you made in other peoples' threads. Further like posts will result in your account being removed.

If you have a support question for Acronis, then by all means do ask, but making threats and spamming this forum will not result in quicker assistance.

Regards,

snap

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello A_VERY_DISATISFIED,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

Could you please send the full description of your problem to support@acronis.com? We will certainly help you with the solution. In your letter please indicate your serial number and the full version (including build number) of the product you use.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.