True Image 9.1 and Universal Restore w/NT

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by MickeyMX, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MickeyMX

MickeyMX Registered Member

I have tried to restore a Windoes NT 4.o workstation Image to VMWare using 9.1 workstation. I did not even get the universal restore options during the restore process. Should NT images work?

Thanks,
    Mick

2. silver0066

silver0066 Registered Member

This is a known problem with Universal Restore. It has been mentioned on this forum for months.

NO FIX FROM ACRONIS!! Not even a mention of it from their support staff.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

4. silver0066

silver0066 Registered Member

Universal Retore option does not work on Vista either. When are you going to fix this bug?

Last edited: Mar 20, 2007
  5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello silver0066,

Please note that the latest version of Acronis Universal Restore for Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation does support Windows Vista.

Should you experience an issue with using Acronis Universal Restore for Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation to restore system with Windows Vista (as well as any other supported operating system), please follow the instruction provided in this previous post of mine to collect the information that would allow us to investigate the issue and provide you with a possible solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.