true image 9.0 Update problems

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by artimus, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. artimus

artimus Registered Member

I just bought the box with true image 9.0 disk & told it to load on my D/ partition. I loaded it just fine I thought, I went to check for updates & found them just fine. (I have build 3677.) The thing is, when I downloaded the update "that was like 73 mb" it put a new icon on my desktop so I had two of them setting there but only one entry in my add/remove programs. I did a search on my D/ partition & the program wasn't there so I did a search of my C/ partition & found it in My Documents /All Users folder. I want to burn my backup to DVD-R's and I thought with the updates I would be able to do that?

Question. What is the right way to do the updates? I see one of the builds/update says increased DVD support..

Thanks for any help you can give me..

2. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

I would uninstall your latest version and then re-install it changing the default 'C' path to 'D' again. Not sure why it wouldn't have done as it was told the first time.

Colin

3. artimus

artimus Registered Member

Thanks for the response. This one is worked out but have another one in another thread.. :)>)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.