True Image 9.0.2323

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Jbmoar, Dec 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jbmoar

Jbmoar Registered Member

I Have just Upgraded True Image 8.0 to The Newest Version Of true image 9.0 At The Holiday Special Discount Which Made It a great discount, worth the money as true image 9.0.2323 is getting closer to being bug free for each new build that comes out,I Did A Full backup and tried restoring to see if would restore ok, worked perfectly. I Had a True Image 8 Backup file just incase it didn't ... So it seems that acronis is working hard fixing any serious bugs or problems with their newest true image 9, For me at least though it seems to be working ok so I Can have a good backup program.

Good Work acronis and keep up the great work in your newest builds

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Off topic and personal attacks removed from this thread. Any further questions should be addressed to an Administrator of Wilders Security Forums.

3. Ben Sixtoes

Ben Sixtoes Guest

Don't know about others, but I just lost a LOT of data because True Image 9.0.2323 deemed my image as corrupted. Yes, I have read all the threads on this, and TI even verified the integrity of my image.

When I tried to restore, it got about two-thirds of the way and then stated it was corrupted. Of course at that point, it had ruined any chance I would have of saving the operating system by other means because it had overwritten key files.

This happend to me several years back and then I thought it was safe to go back into the water. Uh huh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.