True Image 8 - 889 - Mouse Not detected

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Jbmoar, Jul 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jbmoar

Jbmoar Registered Member

True Image 8 - Mouse Not detected (Updated)

For Any Users That Have Had No Luck Getting Their PS/2 Type Mouse To Work Or Be Detected Using The True Image Boot CD (Any version) I Purchased A Belkin USB To PS/2 Adapter (Model: F5U119-E) It Fixed My Problem So Now My Mouse Is Detected Using This Adapter,Is Plug And Play.It Can Be Found On Amazon.com - It May Or May Not Work With Your mouse But It Worked With My Compaq PS/2 Mouse, Only Cost $12.95 + Shipping

I Have Created A Boot CD With The New Build (903) My New Adapter For My PS/2 Mouse Still Works On This New Build Detecting My Mouse

Last edited: Jul 17, 2005
  2. pvsurfer

pvsurfer Registered Member

Not surprised at all... As I noted in past posts on this subject, when using the Boot (Linux) CD, my MS Explorer Mouse (with both PS/2 and USB connectors) works on USB, but not when connected to the PS/2 port. Of course, it works with either connection when operating TI8 via Windows.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Jbmoar,

Thank you for the information you gave. It is really appreciated.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.