True Image 8.0 Registration Info

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by portes, Jul 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. portes

portes Registered Member

Hi,

To Acronis Support:

I am a registered user of True Image 6.0. I upgraded to 8.0 in April 05 (but I forgot to register the 8.0 upgrade; I have the credit card receipt thought).

My laptop failed beyond repair and I need to reinstall True Image in the new one. The old registration key for True Image 6.0 no longer works. Could you pls email me the True Image activation info to <e-mail deleted by Acronis Support>, or to <e-mail deleted by Acronis Support>.

I sent you the product key for the True Image 6.0 registration and the purchase of the 8.0 upgrade to support@acronis.com, but I have not received an asnwer. Could you pls look for this email and send me the 8.0 activation info?

Thanks.

Fernando Portes

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2005
  2. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

I would remove your e-mail addresses as soon as possible from the posting. Forums are excellent places for spammers to harvest addresses.

You need to keep e-mailing the support e-mail address.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Fernando,

Thank you for purchasing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

All your e-mails are replied but apparently you don't receive any response because of the problem with e-mail delivery to @verizon.net addresses. Please check your private messages - I have answered you there. Also I deleted your e-mail addresses from the Forum to prevent spam.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

4. portes

portes Registered Member

Dear Acronis Support,
    Thanks for your prompt reply, and thanks for eliminating my email addresses from my posting. Sorry I have to ask you the same question twice, but I never received your reply emails (I do not have anti-spam at Verizon, nor at NIS). I am sending you an email again again with alternative emails where you can send me the registration info.

Fdo

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Fernando,

Have you found your serial numbers in the private message? The problem with e-mail delivery is not connected with your personal settings but with Verizon itself. We regret to inform you that we are still having difficulties with the letters @verizon.net. That is why we suggest that you create free e-mail account on some other server (for example at http://www.yahoo.com) and use it to contact our Support Team.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.