True Image 8.0.771 Bugs Or Suggestions

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Jbmoar, Sep 24, 2004.

?

Do You think True Image 8 Is A Great Backup Solution For Windows

1. Yes

26.7%
  2. No

26.7%
  3. Not Sure

13.3%
  4. Needs Fixes

40.0%
  5. Needs Drivers Data Base

20.0%
  6. Needs A Automated Download Button

6.7%
  7. Needs A Database for requests that will not allow duplicates.

6.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jbmoar

Jbmoar Registered Member

Hello Acronis Product Team,I Want to Let you know that You have A Great product and I Think their is great Hopes for your product But I Want to point out A Few things Needing your attention To be fixed and Some suggestions:

- In True image 8.0.768,the restore process was quite A Bit faster but this version [771] takes many times over to restore, maybe if you could fix this so It restores like the previous version

- If you could fix the boot cd feature so It can boot from CD Faster

- When having A Schedule automated,If it is full Backup, It will simply overwrite which works great but if you could change incremental backups so when incremental backups reach a certain no. of incremental backups [set no.] the counter for incremental will start over and erase all incremental backups when the incremental schedule job is started

- if you could add A Option, maybe in your options box, so you can include or exclude certain file types or files, for example ..to exclude temp folders, cookies,my pictures, etc. and this will backup the folder which is needed but exclude the contents which in term keeps the backs smaller which for myself, I Clean all the temp folders,cookies,recent document list etc. this will save me time before doing A Backup

- add A Option to be able to update by the click of A Button within true image [simular to ghost 9 liveupdate] feature.

- add 2 update options: one is to find any new builds for true image 8 and download automatically and second is to find any updated drivers in a data base to support hardware on the users computer ..as this may resolve the problem with so many diferent devices out there,and acronis could keep adding more and more device drivers to this data base and so when you click to download from this option, it will see if you need to have your drivers updated

Thank You

2. CAMS

CAMS Registered Member

It also needs support for NVRAID as you wont be able to restore or make an image from the boot disk/cd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.