True Image 7.0 reinstall problems

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Kevin Theobald, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin Theobald

Kevin Theobald Registered Member

Hi, hope you can help - we recently had some problems with pcs in office and had to reinstall True Image 7.0 - however one pc had the trial version installed (15 days) which has since expired. We did purchase 10 licenses for the use of the software back in 2004, but no option is given to input our licence numbers. I have un-installed and reinstalled but it still shows as trial expired? Is there something else I can do to get it reinstalled and up and running? Do I need to delete anything in the registry?

o_O

Thanks

Kev

2. dld

dld Registered Member

ATI7 is being offered for free here. You might try to register using this.

If you are already a registered owner of ATI7, then go the Acronis Website and click on My Account (top right of page). Once your have located your account you have an option to download the program.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Kevin Theobald,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please note that the trial version of Acronis True Image can not be "unlocked" using the serial number. You will need to install the full version of the program.

Please note that in order to download the installation file of the full version of Acronis True Image 7.0 you will need to register your software using the serial number. Once registered you will be able to download the latest build (638 ) of Acronis True Image 7.0 from the "Product Update" section of your account.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.