True image 2009 recover license key

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by floris, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. floris

floris Registered Member

I have true image 2009 installed on two computer, I have two licenses as well of course.

I now want to remove the program from one computer and install it on a new one (so that I would still use two licenses, one for each computer)

However, I can't remember which license code I used on which computer. How can I find this information so that I can be sure to use the correct license key (the one that is currently used on the pc from which I'm about to remove the program) for the new PC?

Thanks

2. Xpilot

Xpilot Registered Member

Open TI and the help about button will give you the key for that installation.
    Oh! dear I do not know if this still applies to the 2009 version. It jolly well should.

Xpilot

3. MrMorse

MrMorse Registered Member

I remember that there was another thread here some month ago.

And: Ti2009 has no information of the used license code o_O

@floris
    But:
    I would use anyone of your codes.
    My opinion is: I paid two licenses, I use two licenses. Independent of the key.
    And if there is no Ti-installation error using the same key I see no problem to do it in this way.

4. floris

floris Registered Member

Thanks for the responses.

Just picking one of the two keys is of course an option, although it is not the best solution.

Can support also respond to this thread?

5. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

Since there appears to be absolutely no way to tell what key is used on the machine, it looks like a perfectly adequate solution.

You could always uninstall TI on both machines and then re-install and make a record of the keys if it is that important to you.

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello floris,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis True Image

You can’t see the serial number within the program. You can use one serial number to install two licenses, the more important thing is to register both serial numbers on your account on our web site.

Best regards,
    --
    Dmitry Nikolaev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.