True Image 10 update Problem ?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by mk_sound, Feb 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mk_sound

mk_sound Registered Member

In Dec 2006 I bought TI10 (box version, build 4871, registered), now I downloaded the build 4940, because now I am working with Vista. But after running the Update over the old installation I got a window at every start of TI that I have a 15 Day trail version. I also tried a deinstallation of the old version followed by a new installation with the same result.

What was my mistake ? Is there any possibility to enter my serialnumber ? What can I do ?

Kind regards

Martin

2. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello Martin,

Oh dear! Did you login to your registered account and download Build 4940 from your registered Product Updates section? If not then you will have only downloaded and installed the free trial version. I'm afraid this cannot be converted to a full version by entering your S/N.

Not sure whether it'll work but try using these <TI 9.x manual uninstall instructions>, then download/install the correct version of Build 4940 and see what happens.

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.