True Image 10 and Image f. v.9

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Conqueror, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conqueror

Conqueror Registered Member

Could it be that even the newest build of True Image 10 is not able to write back a Image which is done with version 9.

Thanks for the answers

2. Long View

Long View Registered Member

No - Today I used 10 to restore a system image made with 9 - no problem.

3. foghorne

foghorne Registered Member

Are there any other changes ? Are you asking ATI 10 to read from a disk which is different from the disk which worked under v9 ?

F.

4. Conqueror

Conqueror Registered Member

There is a image which i made with version 9.0.232 and when i want to write it back on the the same hardware and gives me an error !
    The same with the version 9.0.232 is ok.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Conqueror,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please note that Acronis True Image 10.0 Home is compatible with image archives created with the previous versions of the program.

Could you please clarify the exact error message you have received? When exactly have you received it? Describe actions taken before the error appears step-by-step.

Did you use Acronis True Image Bootable Rescue Media or did you use Acronis True Image in Windows?

Please also collect the log file from Acronis True Image 10.0 Home that contains the error message. In order to do so please do the following:

- run the program;

- select Show log on the toolbar or from the Tools menu;

- select the log with error messages;

- click "Save the log entry to file" (the diskette icon)

Please also create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.