TrojanDownloader.Agent.ME

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Circumnavigate, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Circumnavigate

Circumnavigate Registered Member

Hey my Nod32 just detected TrojanDownloader.Agent.ME which was cleaned and detected. What worries me is that I just checked my e-mail and I got an e-mail from Blizzard Entertainment saying that my World of Warcraft account has been banned for spamming the world chat!?

This comes as a shock to me because I haven't used my World of Warcraft account in over a year. I am worried that my e-mail and other personal information may have been hacked or compromised as a result of Trojandownloader.agent.ME. I am having trouble finding information on this virus does anyone know if this was a coincidence or should I change all of my banking and other passwords right now?

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

3. Circumnavigate

Circumnavigate Registered Member

Nod32 already deleted the file but I will run these other apps to be safe.

Is there any way I could find out if my e-mail or other things have been compromised as a result of this? Could I e-mail google and ask them for the IP addresses accessing my e-mail?

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

Your various passwords especially financial should be changed periodically anyway I would think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.