Trojan Horses Dialer.6.G, Talkstocks.A and Downloader.Small.7.AF

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Ianua, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ianua

Ianua Registered Member

My AVG anti virus, and other PC scanning devices are picking up the Trojan Horses Dialer.6.G, Talkstocks.A and Downloader.Small.7.AF . Has anyone any idea of how to get rid of them since AVG can't? I'm using Windows 98SE.

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Iuana, You need to download TDS3 and the latest radius file from here:
    http://tds.diamondcs.com.au/index.php?page=download
    Follow the instructions on the carefully.
    When you have installed TDS3 and placed a copt of the latest radius database in tour main TDS folder - Reload

Disable AVG by switching off all i'ts resident components as they lock possible malware files and stop TDS from doing it's job

Open TDS3 Go to Scan control and select all the options in the tick boxes except for the two NTFS options as they are not applicable to W98

In the "Available Scans" window select all hard drives,
    In the Generic detection window select Anti Troan and Anti worm - move the heuristics slider to the far right.

Now start the scan. This is an in depth scan and is best done with NO other programs running.
    You will see the results in the lower console window.

If can locate the files after scanning please zip a copy of them up and send to submit@diamondcs.com.au Then delete the files.

HTH Pilli

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.