Trojan Guarder Gold VS BOClean

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by 1+1=3, Jul 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1+1=3

1+1=3 Guest

Trojan Guarder Gold VS BOClean both of them are in-memory monitor

I have try Trojan Guarder Gold and its very good but I havent try BOClean because there is no trial download (bad :()

2. Nancy_McAleavey

Nancy_McAleavey Expert Member

Instead of a trial, which then requires registration codes that more often than not get lost, we offer a 30 day no questions, no hassles money back guarantee, eliminating the need for reg codes. Seeing how often folks end up refomatting for a plethora of reasons, lost codes can mean lost protection for the time it takes to get a new one. If you backup your BOClean, however, you'll always have it at the ready should things get that extreme.

Yes, we do honor the guarantee. Ask around if you have doubts.

3. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

As to TG Gold, I suggest reading the user reviews at Download.com.

Yes, I know that reviews at that site are FAR from objective & often are *salted* to be favorable. However, the reviews of TG Gold are all slams. In such a case, caveat emptor (let the buyer beware) seems warranted.

If you do a search on BOClean here -- or at any other security forum -- you will find repeated and extensive assurance that BOClean is a primo AT, backed by a competent & reliable company.

On the other hand, the jury is very much *still out* with respect to TG Gold.

4. .....

..... Registered Member

Totally judging by JUST the website, i wouldnt use TG Gold, as there is a HUGE list of "keywords" (old search engine trick, which BTW most search engines will now ignore). Not a company i personally would like to deal with.

Then again i could be completely wrong....

5. mercurie

mercurie A Friendly Creature

o_O Never heard of it. I will stay with the tried and true.

Refund was not needed here, I had problem with BoClean on my ME OS years ago before upgrading. It had limited resources for what I was running on it. BoClean would lock up occassionally. Norton AV and BoClean reaching for the same file we were pretty sure. Kevin father to BoClean worked with me by email with specific instructions tweaking my personal copy, until all was well.

With service like that who needs to worry about trials or refunds. Once I upgraded to XP and another 128 meg of ram the later versions of BoClean worked fine no tweaking needed. ;)

6. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Yep, I agree :)

The support from Nancy and Kevin (BOClean) is most definitely great !!! :D :D

7. Trooper

Trooper Registered Member

In my experience from what I have read about TG I would say BOClean hands down.

Im happy to say that I am an owner of BOClean and quite happy with the product. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.