Trojan.Downloader.Qoologic.BJ

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by Ash200689, Jul 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ash200689

Ash200689 Registered Member

Hi, this morning I was browsing around on the net when suddenly I got a Blue Screen error. I restarted the PC and my Internet Explorer had a Toolbar all of a sudden. I thought something wasn't right so I did a AVG scan and found 14 Viruses. I did a scan last night so I knew it was something to do with the activitys I have done today. I have processes running 3 times like Mviiy.exe and Vermyt.exe causing errors and my Net Speed is alot slower. I can't open Spyware Doctor because I get a blue screen error everytime I start it. AVG can't clean it up either. HijackThis wouldn't let me delete the Startup because the file is in use. Can anyone help? Thanks :) Ive also got Trojan Horse downloader.Generic.WLN, VUO, ZKO, UEO

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. Ash200689

Ash200689 Registered Member

Im not posting a HijackThis log...I just need help finding out how to get rid of this Trojan. I have downloaded about 20 programs today and they can't delete the file because it is in use or something. I took it out of startup but it makes a new one 2 seconds later. Its ridiculous

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.