Trojan.BAT.Reboot.i

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Dave16, Apr 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave16

Dave16 Registered Member

Hello, I recently got a trojan on my computer undetected by NOD32. Its not a bad one, but I'd like them to add a signature for it. I uploaded it at virustotal and Kaspersky said its infected with Trojan.BAT.Reboot.i . I compressed\zipped it, added it to quarantine, and sent it to them..... countless times. They still havent added a signature for it, so I just emailed their support. I can easily rid myself of this Trojan from a simple DOS command, but I would like to see them add detection for it, so if anyone else was to get it they wouldn't have to go through this too. What I would like to know is how long it should take for them to add a signature for it, I've waited several days. -Thankyou !

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

There is a post by one of the Eset Moderators somewhere about how they decide whether to add a signature or not and how quickly they feel they have to add it. It is part of the frequently asked questions sticky. See here.https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=178177

3. Dave16

Dave16 Registered Member

Thanks- That also showed me some other ways of submitting it. Hopefully they will add a signature for it =]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.