Troj Revop.B

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by Azian4703, Jun 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azian4703

Azian4703 Registered Member

My sister seems to have like 30 of these on her computer and i can't seem to figure out what it exactly does. I used trend micros online scan and trend micro has no information about this virus. If anyone can help me get rid of it I would very much appreciate it. It is in C:\_RESTORE\ARCHIVE\FS11.CAB*A0174372.CPY* and her operating system is windows ME. Thanks a lot

O yea I cannot delete the files because it says that they are in use and i cannot find out what is using those files =/

2. Arin

Arin Registered Member

welcome to the forum dear Azian4703. disable SYSTEM RESTORE by right-clicking on the MY COMPUTER icon and selecting properties, now go to PERFORMANCE tab and click FILE SYSTEM, go to TROUBLESHOOTING and check DISABLE SYSTEM RESTORE. apply this new setting and restart your machine. do the same things to reach TROUBLESHOOTING and uncheck DISABLE SYSTEM RESTORE. restart your system. now you'll see that all those files are gone.

3. Azian4703

Azian4703 Registered Member

thanks for the welcome and i did wh at you said and nowthe virus is gone! Thanks so much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.