Trilightzone.org, are they any good?

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by zero2008, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caspian

caspian Registered Member

I have a cryptohippie account too...for backup, just in case XB goes down or something. Actually there was that one issue with an installer that left me without access to XB on my father's computer for a couple of days.. I bought it then and rarely use it. But it's nice. And I think they accept cash through the mail. $270 for one year. But I just went ahead and used a CC for convenience.

Their VPN is a little different. You login to the website first and it seems to lock everything. The only website you can go to is theirs until you connect the VPN. They have one exit node in Germany.

2. hierophant

hierophant Registered Member

That would be the Cryptohippie USA RoadWarrior product, right? That's not such a great deal, $275 per year for just 15 GB traffic per month. I do lust for their CryptoRouters, however.

3. SteveTX

SteveTX Registered Member

I spoke with Jonathan Logan of CryptoHippie on Thursday. We were discussing the CryptoRouters and he said a new spec was being designed at CH when I told him about XeroBank's WiMax CryptoRouter. I'll see what I can pry out of him on Monday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.