TrialPay

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Tomwa, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomwa

Tomwa Registered Member

Payed for the auto update with a trial pay offer (Bought a bigfish game as necessary) and never received my product. I've sent an email to Trial Pay support but as they've already made their buck (And it's been almost 2 weeks) one can assume they took it and ran?

Can't get a response from them other than the Auto Reply I got on the 11th whats my next step here?

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

TrialPay is usually pretty prompt with their replies, so that sort of delay is quite unusual. Have you checked your spam/junk filters just in case?

If you wouldn't mind sending me a PM (private message) via these forums with the e-mail address you used for TrialPay, I'd be happy to help track down the issue.

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. Tomwa

Tomwa Registered Member

Sorry I havent replied (Been really busy) I have (and do) check my junk folder very consistently.

Thanks for the response I've never used trialpay before but I figured I'd give it a shot. I'll send you a PM with the email I used.

4. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

TrialPay = Trial and Error, sometimes this payment method is fine ( If your satisfied with what you have to subscribe to, to get your product) However! if you suddenly decide you dont want what was on offer at TrialPay,and cancel your subscription, they can, and often have, deactivated the product you bought through their method.

5. Tomwa

Tomwa Registered Member

Thats the thing I bought a game (Permanent purchase) on bigfish and therefore there is no "Cancelling" (I guess you could cancel the purchase but that would make no sense) I still have the game.

No response from javacool yet, should I try contacting TrialPay again?

6. javacool

Hi,

We're tracking down exactly what happened now. I'll update you shortly. :)

Best regards and thanks,

-Javacool

7. Tomwa

Tomwa Registered Member

Good to know I'll wait patiently until then :)

8. Tomwa

Tomwa Registered Member

It has been over a month now and I have yet to receive my product :(

9. javacool

Hi,

It does indeed look like TrialPay resolved the issue. You should have also received an e-mail with your license details, though.

I've re-sent your license details via a PM on these forums, so we shouldn't have to worry about spam filters, etc. Thanks for working with us, and apologies for the inconvenience. Let me know if you have any questions. :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

10. Tomwa

Tomwa Registered Member

Thanks for the help :) Glad it's all set up now thanks for seeing the issue all the way through :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.