Trialing NOD on second computer?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by JerryM, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

I have been trialing NOD for a couple of days on my desktop. It seems to be running well, and I would also like to try it on my laptop.

May I also trial it on my laptop?

Thanks,
    Jerry

2. Benvan45

Benvan45 Registered Member

Trialing is unlimited, so it should be. I don't see any restictions!!

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

as the laptop has a different setup - ie, processor, ram, programs etc, a trial would be encouraged - you don't want to buy a 2 license pack and find that you can only use one of those two.

hth

Greg

4. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

Yes you are right, Greg.
    So far I like NOD on my desktop. I do not use the laptop much except when I travel, and that is pleasure instead of business. I will keep either NOD or KAV on my desktop.

I had intended to use free security apps on the laptop, but when BD was free for the second machine I installed it. I have now removed it, and have put Avast free on it, and combined with Ewido, LnS, Spy Sweeper, Adaware, Spyware Guard, Snoopfree, and UnHackMe I think I am about as safe as I can reasonably be.

However, I may go ahead and try NOD on the laptop to see how it works.
    Thanks for the reply, and to the NOD folks.

Best,
    Jerry

5. Robyn

Robyn Registered Member

This post is relevant to a question I have about NOD on a main PC with dual processor.
    I have NOD running on my laptop and may be doing a fresh install for my desktop computer which is running AVG Pro at the moment.
    Are there any known issues with NOD and dual processors eg blue screens as there was with various firewalls until they were fixed to be compatible.

I hope this makes sense but I would prefer to ask first as I would prefer to select the correct AV at the outset.
    I still have my full license for AVG but don't want to install and then decide I would have been better with NOD. o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.