Trial version - problems

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Athanasian Creed, Oct 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athanasian Creed

Athanasian Creed Registered Member

Greetings all,

I downloaded the trial version of TI 10 a couple of days ago and would now like to purchase it (am eligible for upgrade discount)

Problem is, when i click on the 'buy now' button it gets me no where - nothing happens. If i click on 'try now', i get the GUI.

Also, since i still have days remaining to try the software, where would i enter the serial number once i received it?? There doesn't seem to be anywhere to do so in the drop-down menus.

Thanks for the help in the past and thanks in advance,

Ray :)

2. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

You will need to download the non trial version - uninstall the trial one and then install v10.

As the install process takes place you might be asked for your previous version licence number, and then your v10 licence number. At the very least you will be asked for the v10 licence at install.

I suggest going to the Acronis website, and click on the purchase upgrade button.

Colin

3. Athanasian Creed

Athanasian Creed Registered Member

Thanks Colin for the reply.

That seems like a pretty dumb procedure if that is the case. Uninstall trial then install full version (again)!! I would have thought you could imput a serial # into the trial version and it would unlock all features and become the full version. At least that is the way it works with most software.

Ray :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.