Trial Version Issue with Recovery CD

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by PaulB2005, Jan 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

Running ATI 8 - looking to upgrade to ATI 10 Build 4871

Installed the trial - fine. Made Recovery CD.

Made an Image - fine

Copied ATI icon all over my desktop (this way i can see the re-image worked)

Rebooted from Recovery CD.

First screen comes up (Safe Mode, Normal Mode, Windows) I choose Normal. ATI screen comes up and CD spends 3-4 minutes thrashing about before the Main ATI screen comes up. ATI 8 was a lot faster at this point. Any reason ATI 10 might be a lot slower?

I did try 2 CDs and both the same. Safe Mode is a BIT faster but not much!

Specs below...

2. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

Anyone?

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello PaulB2005,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please notice that, as Acronis True Image 10.0 Home provides more functionality, it therefore occupies more disk space (cd version as well), and may take more time to load.
    Please also note that Acronis Bootable Media utilizes Linux environment, and different drivers (in the later builds) may not work the same way with particular CD drives.

Please try booting with "acpi=off noapic" parameter as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

If that does not solve the problem, please collect some information to help us investigate the issue thoroughly:

Please create Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach the collected file and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.