trial of .39

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by ankupan, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ankupan

ankupan Registered Member

Hi,

Still trial is .32 or upgraded to .39 ?

can some one confirm it ?

or how we can know about version details through setup file ?

2. GAN

GAN Registered Member

I think someone posted that the .39 is only available to registered users, but you could extract the setup.exe using winrar from the trial you download then right click setup.exe, select properties and version to check the product version. Should find .32 or .39 there.

Anyway if you want to evaluate nod32 there is not difference between .32 and .39 that is important. The GUI is the same and features are the same. So if you evaluated .32 and don't like it you won't like .39 either.

3. henryg

henryg Registered Member

".39 fixes another stack overflow vulnerability, similar change log to .37" - This was posted by Blackspear severeal days ago.

4. GAN

GAN Registered Member

Yes i know since i read the release notes, but still for evaluation i don't find tihs very important. Also if this was a critical update i'm pretty sure they would distribute the update as well and not require a manual update of nod32.
    I'm not saying the update should be ignored, but cannot see the big problem for evaluation purpose. .32 could be used for evaluation without problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.