Trial Key

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by Fajo, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fajo

Fajo Registered Member

Looking for a Prevx 30 day trial key or test key. I'm wanting to try prevx in a environment and see how it reacts and if it would be applicable to that environment. :)

2. pegas

pegas Registered Member

No offence but I have a problem with this ...
    I trialed Prevx free for couple of days just to be sure that Prevx will fit into my configuration and that no interactions occur. Afterwards I bought the full license (removal + realtime protection) even though my PC was clean. The free version will give you enough picture how Prevx works and integrates, don't worry. Sorry to say but demanding a test key is not what we, paid users, are delighted to hear. You will have to accept Prevx's license policy as we had to.

3. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

I spoke with Fajo via PM and he isn't trialing it like the average consumer - he's looking primarily at testing the cleanup/prevention capabilities against a range of infections.

There are some limited cases where we may give a trial license to a user, but this primarily applies to software testers rather than the average home user (as it invalidates our trial model, but testers need some additional functionality temporarily to test against live infections).

4. pegas

pegas Registered Member

Thx Joe for clarification :thumb:. I aimed to users who identify a malware with Prevx free and then are asking for a test key to get cleaned but never buy a license in the end. If you would provide a key to those I would have to ask you for the second year license free of charge :D.

5. Fajo

Fajo Registered Member

If people honestly wanted to do that there is plenty of company's the offer free trials of removal and detection. I'm testing prevx for a different reason and so far it has performed very well. I will find out near the end of this week if it will do what we need it to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.