Trial events

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by mathiaslink, Aug 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mathiaslink

mathiaslink Registered Member

I'm trying ATI on a trial basis. I've run it on a couple of machines. But one seems to be problematical.

This machine has two partitions on its drive operating under Windows 2000 and formatted NTFS with C and D not surprisingly. C images normally. But D which contains programs, does not image. After running the wizard and preparation is underway for image creation (you know, with the two white bars at the bottom) the program just sits there. I can close this window and the program (ATI) seems to be running properly.

All the programs on this partition seem to be operating just fine and I can copy to/from this drive.

There is no indication of any activity--I keep waiting for the green bars to grow but this hasn't happened. Am I missing something here? Ideas?

2. mathiaslink

Okay, today when I tried this it just started working. So, I don't know what's really going on.

Don't worry. I'll be back.

3. mathiaslink

Okay, I'm having a conversation here with myself. The culprit in all this was that I was trying to save a second partition to a different folder. I guess it doesn't like that.

Working now.

4. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

Well, since you solved the problem you were obviously talking to the right person. :)

If you have a problem you can't solve, we'll really try to help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.