Trend Micro Trial Key

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Kevin523, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin523

Kevin523 Registered Member

Hi all,

Last night I downloaded Trend Micro Antivirus 2008. I go to install it and it wants a license key. I don't know what to use as I never got a key, nor did I see one on their website. I also didnt see a place to submit my email and get a key. if anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it.

2. Macstorm

Macstorm Registered Member

3. gery

gery Registered Member

Trend rpoducts always have the trial key inserted so you must have downaded something comercial not trial plus they need it to be activated

4. Kevin523

I can't remember where I downloaded it. It was either from dwonload.com or trend micro's site. I believe it was trend micro's site. It had an easy installer which uses active x to download and install the product, or a manual install, which brought me to a downloaded file with the name:

TrendMicro_TAV_16.1_1063_x32.exe

There is no license key provided and I can't click next without a key. I can try downloading it again but don't really want to as it took a very long time downloading at 15kbps. :)

5. Kevin523

Nevermind - I didn't have the trial version. For some reason when I clicked the manual download it brought me to the nontrial versions. It was a little confusing but I believe I'm downoading the trial version now because it ends in a t.exe :) Sorry for the confusion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.