Trend Micro 2013 launched

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by marciocruz, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marciocruz

marciocruz Registered Member

The new 2013 titanium line is now released:

Unique and New for 2013 -
    Facebook Privacy Scanner
    Titanium’s new Facebook Privacy Scanner provides an extra layer of protection for your personal information. With a single click, it lets you easily monitor your Facebook page settings and control who can contact you and access your information.

Titanium will identify which settings may lead to privacy concerns, making it easy for you to be in the driver’s seat and stay on top of settings as they change. This will allow you to control which apps can access your bio, who can tag you or see your photos, and more.

How It Works
    Facebook Privacy Scanner checks your Facebook privacy settings and flags potential privacy concerns.

Expanded for 2013 -
    Social Networking Security
    Do you want the most comprehensive social networking safety so you can fearlessly enjoy online socializing? It’s easy, just become “friends” with Trend Micro Titanium.

Trend Micro Titanium is your key to social networking safety. By identifying dangerous links, Titanium protects you when you’re on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, MySpace, Pinterest, Mixi, and Sina Weibo.

Now, you can be confident that it’s safe to click on a shared link.

How It Works

Automatically scans your wall and highlights links in red for dangerous and green for safe
    Helps you warn friends when they post dangerous links

All 5 Versions of Titanium:

Block viruses, malware, and dangerous links shared via email and IM
    Identify safe and dangerous search results links in Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox
    Identify safe and dangerous links on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more
    Identify Facebook Privacy settings that may leave your personal data vulnerable
    Provide you with clear, easy-to-read screens and reports
    Feature set-and-forget security that won’t pester you with alerts and pop-ups

h**p://www.trendmicro.com/us/home/products/titanium/index.html#for-pc

*Free upgrade for existing customers

2. Syobon

Syobon Registered Member

whats wrong with your avatar.

3. bravo12

bravo12 Registered Member

Excellent! Very nice GUI, won't slow down my PC. Strong and easy to use. Good job Trend Micro Team!

4. Sher

Sher Registered Member

Looks wise, it has always looked the best. However, the same can't be said for the mediocre protection it provides.

Even, the website looks awesome and gives the impression that it's the best product out there. :D

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  5. gery

gery Registered Member

the antivirus is also equipped with the antispam module :thumb: :thumb:

6. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

ive always like trend except the HEAVY load its always seemed to put on the system, ill add this to my testing after panda is 2013 man they are getting released allover the place now lol..

7. Securon

Securon Registered Member

Good Evening ! Trying Trend Micro 2013 Titanium Internet Security...So far so good. I'm using it alongside WSA Essentials...doesn't appear to be any conflicts. I just installed Trend so it's way too early...to make an assessment. Unlike other Big Names it doesn't cause any grief during install...refreshing. I like the customizing when setting up the Scanning Schedule...and the rest is straightforward. Sincerely...Securon

8. Legendkiller

Legendkiller Registered Member

It did well in pcmag's test, have a look :@Link

9. kdcdq

kdcdq Registered Member

Can the 2012 versions of the Trend Micro products be upgraded for free to the 2013 versions??

10. The Red Moon

The Red Moon Registered Member

Thats Marketing for you.They would hardly advertise it as being the worst.
    I see in your signature that you use kingsoft AV and yet you speak of trend micro as having mediocre protection.LOL.!!!!..good day to you.:ninja: :ninja:

11. qakbot

qakbot Registered Member

But NSS says it has the best protection

12. Securon

Good Evening ! Kdcdq...if you have a 2012 license you can upgrade to the 2013 version. Sincerely...Securon

13. Securon

Good Evening ! Qakbot...as we know the NSS reviews tend to be highly biased...proceed with caution...Lol. Sincerely...Securon

14. kdcdq

kdcdq Registered Member

Thanks Securon for confirming this. I checked the Trend Micro website earlier and it said the same thing. :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.