Transfer License issue

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by softtouch, Oct 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. softtouch

softtouch Registered Member

I want to transfer my license to another user, but I am not able to remove the license at my.prevx.com.

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Hello,
    We do not support giving licenses/transferring licenses to other users (except in specific circumstances).

Please let me know if you have any questions with this.

3. softtouch

Pardon me? You mean, I cannot give my license to another user, because I wont use it any longer? You must be joking, do you?

I want to know how I can deactivate my PC at my.prevx.com without getting always that error "Error: (CHK00:cool: It is not possible to remove another system from this license at this time"...

4. PrevxWebDesigner

PrevxWebDesigner Former Prevx Moderator

Hi Softtouch,

I think Joe was implying it's against our TOS to let other people temporarily use your license to cleanup their machine, before transferring it back onto your PC. A permanent move should not be an issue ;)

Either write into the customer support page (http://info.prevx.com/service.asp), or send me your license key via PM here, and we'll get this fixed for you :)

5. softtouch

I will do that tomorrow. Its a permanent transfer, not a temporary...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.