tracking data miner

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Norm Reynolds, Oct 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am having a problem when my p/c strats to act up I will run ad-aware and I keep getting tracking data miner I delet it and my p/c is fine for awhile till data miner is back on my p/c
    spywareBlaster will not block it I have three p/cs and having the same problem

2. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

It is important that you check for & download updates for SpywareBlaster frequently. Are you able to identify the Data Miner? .... for example if it is Red Sheriff, it comes as a Java applet and you would need IE-Spyad to block it. I had two Data Miner's today but they were tracking cookies ... these can be prevented by blocking 3rd party cookies rather than allowing all cookies.

3. I do have the latest up date for spyware blaster and have my 3rd party cookies blocked what happens is
    is I will be suffing the web when it just dies I go to ad-ware and I find tracking co data miner I delet them and my internet works agin I have the same problem with all three of my p/cs I have never had this problem till tow weeks ago its driving me crazy
    I saved it I will copy and paste it
    TRACKING COOKIE
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    obj[0]=File : c:\documents and settings\norm\cookies\norm@fortunecity[1].txt
    obj[1]=File : c:\documents and settings\norm\cookies\norm@findwhat[2].txt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.