Too many frustrations

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Xpilot, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorne

foghorne Registered Member

Thank you BobJ for keeping your post under 50,000 words. I actually sat and read that one ;)

F.

2. Xpilot

Xpilot Registered Member

I still lost the will to live after a quick glance [​IMG]

Xpilot

3. aoz

aoz Registered Member

I agree with you guys about possibly going on strike.

But, to the acronis tech support worker bees - the other thing we need, as users, are EASY LINKS with which we can escalate this ourselves (to possibly help YOU TECH GUYS out) to the upper levels of the corporation, so that the upper levels see that it is coming from the USERS !!!

I cannot TOLERATE when I am given the comment that "you have to go to a different section to post this...."
    just PLEASE give me a DIRECT LINK !!!!
    I already have taken the time to WRITE the issue; I don't have time to search for another site, copy/cut/paste, etc..

anyway....
    my two cents

I haven't posted here for a while because I'm stuck in a project to salvage my medical office records from an ARCANE medical records system (whhere the corporate bosses did not listen to us...) to a new system....
    Nick

4. BobJ

BobJ Registered Member

Foghorne and Xpilot,

Thanks for the critique.

I will try to keep my posts shorter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.