Too Bullet-Proof To Use

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by RobbieGCN, Aug 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobbieGCN

RobbieGCN Registered Member

Ever since I installed the latest version of Spywareblaster and Spybot S&D, my web experiences have gone down the tubes. Here is a list of problems that I'm having and perhaps one of you genius' could help.
    #1: When trying to open up a PDF, new browser is blank except for a red "x" in the upper left hand corner.
    #2: Adobe has been trying to install the latest abrobat reader. It fails the installation.
    #3: I was on Creative Lab's web page to find out more about the Audigy card and I clicked a bullet to see more details about a rebate offer. Again, a new browser window opened up and just displayed a small red "x" in the upper left hand corner.
    #4: My kid was trying to play a game at CandyStand.com and the main site loaded, but once you try to play one of the games, it would open up a new window and just sit there and do nothing.

Is it possible that this has to do with FlashKiller? If so, I don't know how to shut it off. Thanks for your help. I'll be anxiously awaiting some advise.

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.