Todays Deff update messes up v3.0.669.0

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by jhuk, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhuk

jhuk Banned

After you finally making v3.0.669.0 not use 100% CPU like all builds since .650 todays update nukes it.

Im at 100% CPU use and PC is unusable, this is a TOTAL JOKE.

2. BFG

BFG Registered Member

Hello,

There have been no other reports with this issue as of yet. Could it be something particular to your machine?

BFG

3. jhuk

jhuk Banned

Same as all other times I posted, NO m8 not my PC

Its the fault of ESET as usual, build .650 is perfect, every build since then till .669 was bugged (posted by many users).

Now today after boot up and ESS updated its again a joke.

Give it a day or 2 and more will post I'm sure, in meantime I'm once again back to .650 and perfect.

4. PatG

PatG Registered Member

No joke, no problem to me. Latest defs are 3293 and running just like it did before updatind defs. Yes, I'm using 669 on XP pro, sp3.

5. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Can you please provide us with some information about how to reproduce the problem you reported? Knowing the brand and model of computer, hardware and software installed, programs running in the foreground/background, steps to reproduce and so forth is helpful in troubleshooting problems that would otherwise be so vague as to be unanswerable.

What would be helpful is if you were to download a copy of ESET SysInspector and then run the program to create a log file of your system. That could then be sent as an attachment in email to support@eset.sk with a link to this message thead. That will allow an ESET support engineer to work with you to help resolve this issue.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

6. jhuk

jhuk Banned

I have done all that before.

PC has been formated since last time, I'm now back running .650 perfect and think I will stay on it forever.

I'm done wasting time messing with Beta buggy releases we seem to get as Finals.

If it was my PC, all builds up to and inc .650 would do the same, I'm not the only one here with this issue and all my settings are at Defaults.

And as last time I'm on Vista64 Ultimate.

I'm grateful for the offer but I ain't wasting days messing with builds again when .650 works for me.

The Deff's have updated since this issue arose in .699 (Today) I thought it was fixed TBH.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.