To many incremental backups

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by brettr, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brettr

brettr Registered Member

I'm using TrueImage Home 10 (build 8053). I backup across a network. Both machines are running Vista and I'm using a mapped drive. I have two task and they are set for number of backups at 7 and storage period of 14. One task has 93 increments and the other has 47. Why aren't they adhering to the rules I've setup?

Also, why doesn't tech support ever respond? The only way I get a response is to post here.

Thanks,
    Brett

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello brettr,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for delayed response.

Please notice that when you map a drive, it becomes mapped only under your Windows account. Acronis True Image runs its tasks using the system account and so it is sometimes impossible to locate your mapped drive (especially when you are logged off).

Please use a full UNC path (e.g. \\server\share\) instead of a mapped drive.

Could you please let us know your Acronis request number (e.g. [Acronis #123456]) which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter? We will see if it is possible to expedite your case. If you have not received an autoreply then please send us a Private Message containing your e-mail address.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

3. brettr

brettr Registered Member

#1414915 received on 4/6/08.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello brettr,

We are sorry for delayed response.

Could you please clarify if you received the e-mail with solution that was sent to you? Did it resolve the problem?

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.