To Eset and Wilders, I must apologize to.

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by trjam, Aug 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trjam

trjam Registered Member

I got so caught up in the locked thread thing and worried that Nod32 wasnt doing what it was suppose to, that I called and got a refund. I then ordered Kis 6.0 and is awfully buggy. I want trust Bitdefender again. So after doing all my research it appears that Nod32 was working correctly and that my arrogant rear, should have listened to the folks here, instead of elsewhere. You guys have to understand, you are the minority, the experts. The majority is the dumb founded like me looking for that one product to do all. It isnt the best solution, but the simplest to manage. And that is what most want. I just wish Eset would go ahead and get a suite created. They will make a fortune. Guess I will be calling them back Friday to try and reorder. But, blackspears, you know it all and I should have trusted in you, this forum, and Eset. If I ever get them back, it WILL be for life.

2. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

The grass isn't always greener - glad you came to realise your own mistake, and I'm sure you'll be happy with NOD32 when you take the time to understand it a little better - and I'm even more hopeful that the number of NOD32 devotees will grow even faster when v3 and the "suite" hit the market (whenever that is).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.