TMIS2007 Beta testers... Received your comp. license yet?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Crappopotamus, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crappopotamus

Crappopotamus Registered Member

As I'm sure others here did, I took part in the PC-cillin 2007 english beta test, returned the external testing scripts, and was thanked for the help.

In the invitation it states those who return it by 9/15 will receive a complimentary license for the 2007 version. I played along, tested it well and returned it on time.

When I received the "thank you" email from the beta people, I replied back asking about the timetable for receipt... nothing in about 10 days now. I've written a 2nd time, nothing.

Anyone out there received anything other than a thank you from TM yet about 2007 testing?

*not the end of the world, but I put the better part of an afternoon and evening in on the script they sent and well...*

2. mrhero

mrhero Registered Member

I haven't got it yet.

3. Sjoeii

Sjoeii Registered Member

Me neither.
    They are still working on it. Only US and UK are released I believe, they are probably waiting when it is released in more countries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.