tiny trojan trap (hope you see this LWM)

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by ellison64, Jun 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ellison64

ellison64 Registered Member

Oct 5, 2003
    Looking throughFiling cabinet or printed purchased software ,i found my serial for tiny trojan trap ,which i must have purchased around 5 years ago i would have thought.It was so long ago that i couldnt even remember anything about it.Anyway i decided to see if it was still about to try again only to find (through google) a version 1.something and version 3.I downloaded both anyway and my serial works on both versions.Ive noticed version 3 contains antivir scanner with sigs?.I clicked update to update the sigs and it said it was up to date.I guess thisnt actually so ,as i cant even find this prog at tiny software site.I dont really want the scanner (i have avg installed) so thinking of going back to version 1 which looks the same but without this virus scanner.I found this thread..
    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=11871&highlight=tiny trojan trap
    where lowatermark gives some excellent help (better than the help files actually).May i ask what is the concensus with ttt these days?,and would anyone know if (apart from antivir scanner)version 3 is better than 1?Also are there any users/past users of ttt that also use/have used system safety monitor?.How do these two compare or are they chalk and cheese?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.