Tiny Personal Firewall : A Major Pain In My A*%!

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by tyler06stephen, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyler06stephen

tyler06stephen Registered Member

Can someone help me with this, I downloaded TPF a while back and it was giving me problems. So I deleted it, since it didnt seem to come with any kind of uninstaller.

Now, I get this notification window that pops up continuosly( i.e. as soon as I click OK it pops up again) and I cannot do anything but turn off my PC and restart it and hope it doesnt happen again. There are actually two different windows that pop up, and this is what they say:

FWDRV
    PersFwDrv: TdiEventSetRecieveCompletionRoutine: Unable to allocate 'buffer'

and the other one says

FWDRV
    PersFwDrv: TdiHookSetCompletionRoutine error

Given what the windows say, Im assuming that the errors are coming from the firewalls drivers that are trying to run when the program isnt installed any more, but I cannot find them on my PC to get rid of them. Can someone please help me with this because it is really getting bad. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Sid.D

Sid.D Registered Member

Try installing it again, followed by a uninstall..

Good Luck

SD

3. Stem

Stem Firewall Expert

Hi tyler06stephen, welcome to Wilders

I would also try this first. Make sure you have uninstalled any other firewall, and disable any other security app before the installation of "Tiny".
    On all my installs of this firewall, I have always had an uninstall in "Add/Remove":-

Attached Files:

4. tyler06stephen

tyler06stephen Registered Member

thanks for the help guys i greatly appreciate it

5. Stem

Stem Firewall Expert

Hi tyler06stephen,

If you still have problems, please let us (the forum) know,.. we (the forum) can look at other possible problems

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.