Tiny Firewall Why?

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by starfish_001, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starfish_001

starfish_001 Registered Member

I've been trying out Tiny for a while and I'm kinda stuck - I like it - I think it is expensive, it has a lot of overlap with other security apps that I own or could easily add and has poor support - oh quite hard to configure.

But I still like it a lot - fast and fairly light.

My question why choose it over say
    KIS 2006 or Outpost/LNS with Appdefend/Regdefend, Proxomitron, Online Armour

But the FW is fully Stateful a combination of stateful filtering on NDIS and TDI layers.

Track and Reverse is very neat but and Rollback or First Defense ISR could provide similar protection

2. aka:snowman

aka:snowman Former Poster

imo.., you answered your own question......."cause you like it".....

in this case you already know that Tiny is a good product.....its been around for years...........an you feel comfortable using it.......feeling comfortable with a security program is almost a "lost" feeling for many computer Users........if ever they even experience that sense of feeling comfortable...............

Star its your computer....therefore, its your choice......an just by having picked Tiny.....well, you are making good choices.........enough said

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.