TIH 11 Backup Location Issues

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Robert Sedlak, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert Sedlak

Robert Sedlak Registered Member

I'm a OEM and I've been testing this software for deployment for some of my home customers and I've had a few issues that hopefully somebody can resolve.

Version is 8053 btw.

First of all there is the IRPStackSize problem on machines with +5 shares and Norton Endpoint (whether folders or printers or some combo of these) Increasing this to 50 (max in WinXP) still brings no joy.

Second and more problematic is the backup location and the seeming inablility of TIH to conform to the parameters I set. I usually use a simple rule of 7 files (the backup schedule is set to daily with 1 full and 6 incremental then repeat)

Now the log shows that a violation has occured and goes on to state files are being deleted but they in fact are not being deleted and the log ends (backup is successful btw) with an error "Enumerator is Invalid"

In addition in the first log file from the beginning of my efforts the following error occured: event code="3" id="6" level="4" line_tag="0x298D61E7C0088CF7" message="Member not found" module="14" time="1207143101">

Any help would be great.

Bob

2. GroverH

GroverH Registered Member

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Robert Sedlak,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for delayed response.

Please try validating the backup location and see if all backups validate successfully.

Regarding the problem with shares: please create Windows System Information on the problem computer as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

4. phil_1234

phil_1234 Registered Member

What was the solution? I'm having the same issue and I don't see anything in the knowledge base. I just installed the latest update this evening and confirmed that the old backups are not being deleted...and Full/Incremental are not cycling according to my configuration.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello phil_1234,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for delayed response.

Please be aware that such error usually appears when some of archives stored in the Acronis Backup Location are corrupt. Please try validating the backup location and see if all backups validate successfully.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.