TI9_2259 Rescue Media Errors Continue

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Bruce Mahnke, Sep 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Mahnke

Bruce Mahnke Registered Member

The error screen that I wrote about after creating an image with the Rescue Disk is still displayed with build 2259. This error reads "Backup archive creation has been completed with errors."

Build 2247 was uninstalled and re-installed with build 2259. A new Rescue disk was created from this new build. An image was then created from it with the same results. See previous posting at:

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=98587

2. mangray

mangray Registered Member

It was very intresting is the file corrupt or not.
    I have the same error message, but when I verify the image it
    says OK o_O

nice day
    mangray

3. Bruce Mahnke

I understand that we are getting the same result. Creating an image in Windows 'appears' to be OK. It is only when creating from the Rescue Media that this error shows up. This has been consistant with builds 2245, 2247 and now with 2259. It appears that the only way to be certain that the image is OK would be to install it. I may do that eventually but will need to create additional backup options first. I would certainly appreciate receiving input from anyone having knowledge about this matter.

4. Jbmoar

Jbmoar Registered Member

I Have encountered the same errors for build 9.0.2259 as I Had in the previous build which I Put in the below thread

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=566167#post566167

From my own experience,I Have created A Image Which produced the error that Bruce M Has Encountered and myself and have restored used the image that produced the error but I Have not had any problems booting or using my computer so I Am inclined to think that the error is only A Script Bug as The verify Image comes back ok and the restore worked perfectly without any computer problems after but I Cannot say that you will or won't have any problems but It worked for me

Last edited: Sep 26, 2005
  5. Bruce Mahnke

Thanks for your input. That's good to hear that the image appears to be OK. I was reading another posting that stated error messages by number, don't recall the specific entries tho, but searching on the error messages suggests that the issues are related to a problem with the Linux source code.

Thanks again for your thoughts,
    Bruce Mahnke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.