TI9 Trial Version - Creating Bootable Media

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by dklr, Sep 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dklr

dklr Guest

I down loaded TI9 trial version this morning and, after a few hours of playing with it, I'm very pleased.
    Everthing i've tried so far has worked as advertised.
    I don't see any option for creating bootable rescue media in the trial version. I've looked at all the FAQs I could find and browsed several pages in this forum without finding anything addressing this.
    I'm thinking that maybe the trial version doesn't offer this feature.
    I apologize if I've missed something obvious.

2. dklr

dklr Guest

Re: TI9 Trial Version - Creating Bootable Media - Nevermind!

Sorry for asking a stupid question. I found the Create Bootable Media on the right side panel just where it's supposed to be. I swear I must have looked at that 15 times withour seeing it. A case of "looking" rather than "redaing" - seems to happen to me way too often.
    Sirry again.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Re: TI9 Trial Version - Creating Bootable Media - Nevermind!

Hello dklr,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

I'm glad to hear that your issue has been solved.

By the way, you can also find more information on how to use Acronis True Image 8.0 in the respective User's Guide.

If you are satisfied with the work of the free trial version of Acronis True Image 9.0 then please visit Acronis online store to purchase the full version of the product.

Please also note that we have a flexible system of discounts and the amount of the discount varies depending on the number of copies you want to purchase.

In case you are planning to purchase many copies, please contact our Sales Team at sales@acronis.com.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.