TI9 Secure Zone

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by smiley2, Dec 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smiley2

smiley2 Registered Member

Hi,

recently I got Disk Director Suite (bad idea, but this is another topic).
    So I tried to reorganize my HD space and to move the secure zone
    to the second HD.

After boot, F11 and choosing TI

First surpise: Just to test, I choose restore.
    "No Backups". Hmm, what did this funny program all the time,
    when it said that it started a task?

Second surprise: When I tried to remove the secure zone, TI asked where to put the free space. But it lets me choose any partition. What will this program do when I choose a partition that is not beneatho_O Will it move all the partitons and data to achieve this, or will it just mess up the partiton table?

Ok, enough of xmas gifts, merry xmas to all.

:)

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello smiley2,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please note that when you select to remove Acronis Secure Zone the space freed from the zone will be added to the selected partition(s). If you select several partitions, the space will be distributed proportionally to each partition. The partition structure will not be changed. You can find more information in chapter 8. "Managing Acronis Secure" in the Acronis True Image 9.0 Home User's Guide.

As to the second issue, please create Acronis Report as it is described in Acronis Help Post. Please keep your both hard drives connected while creating Acronis Report. This would provide us with detailed information on the hard disks partition structure.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.