TI9: Installation problem

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Snoggi, Sep 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snoggi

Snoggi Registered Member

Hello
    I read some TI9 threads here, and I have to say: Why is TI9 already out? It is a full Beta version, not more! :oops:

Now my problem with TI9:

I can't install it!!!

When I try, the 2 following message pop up:

http://web162.server-drome.org/acronis1.jpg
    http://web162.server-drome.org/acronis2.jpg
    ----
    The translation of Picture1:
    E0001006F: Reading of the file " AcronisTrueImage.msi " failed. Cannot read the file.
    ----

I tried the installation on 2 computers, but they don't work. (The English version DOES work)
    Can anyone help me?

(Sry for my English, but I come from Germany and want to find help for my problem here.)

2. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

Did you try downloading the TI9 file again? Do you have the latest build?

3. Snoggi

Snoggi Registered Member

I have the latest built, and I downloaded the file twice.

4. tonyzoc

tonyzoc Registered Member

I'm having the same problem installing the Enterprise Trial ver. 8. I am tring to install Acronis True Image Enterprise Server on a Windows 2003 primary domain controller. I get the E0001006F: Failed to read file "AcronisTrueImageEnterprise.msi". I downloaded the file twice with the same problem.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Snoggi and tonyzoc,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you, please, do the following?

- Download the checksum utility.
    - Unpack and run the application and click on the ellipsis sign to browse and select the installation package you downloaded;
    - Click the "Start" button;
    - The MD5 value for Acronis True Image 9.0 must be eb562a382e0f514b3d7c2794d71444fb

- The MD5 value for the trial version of Acronis True Image 8.0 Enterprise Server for Windows must be 0ab5e0ede66ea227f1b5fa467760abe4

If the MD5 value is not identical to the above mentioned then you need to re-download your Acronis product.

If the issue still remains then please do the following:

- Launch the product installation file;
    - Right-click on the "Install Acronis True Image" button and select "Extract";
    - Select the path for extracting the component and click "Save";
    - Go to the Run prompt (Start -> Run) and issue the following command:

msiexec /i msi-name /l*v log-name

Where msi-name is the name of the file you extracted in steps 2-3 and log-name is the path and the name to the log file you want to save the output to;

- Reproduce the problem and collect the log file created during the installation.

Please submit a request for technical support. Attach the collected file to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.