TI9 Build 3677 - what has been fixed or changed?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by tachyon42, Jul 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tachyon42

tachyon42 Registered Member

I wish to find out what has been fixed or changed in build 3677 compared with the previous build 3666. Obviously, 'changed' means anything that is different - new bugs, cosmetic changes, etc. I don't want to know about some feature or some preexisting bug not yet fixed unless it has changed it's behaviour since the previous build.
    A simple comment, possibly with links to other threads, would be best.
    Please create a separate thread if you have support questions.

I am endeavouring to choose my words carefully here to avoid creating a situation where this thread is closed.
    Accordingly, would everyone please follow forum rules.
    In particular, ensure that all replies specifically address the issue in the thread header.
    Do not comment on any other TI build (obviously comparison to build 3666 excepted) or any other product.
    Do not discuss the merits of the information given by Acronis when this build was released. Requesting Acronis to provide better info concerning changes will be best handled by adding the item to the Wish list thread.
    If you have questions or are in doubt do not post to this thread - Private Messages welcome.

The website documents the following changes:
    Better hardware support - can someone please tell me what has changed?
    GUI Fixes - can someone please tell me what has changed?

Has anything else been fixed or changed in any way?

2. simusphere

simusphere Registered Member

Do a search on 3666 and 3677 since those questions have already been answered in another thread already.

3. tachyon42

tachyon42 Registered Member

I haven't found any info on 'Better hardware support' or 'GUI Fixes' - can someone please tell me what has changed?

4. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

I have removed one off-topic post which also failed to respect the wishes of the original poster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.