TI9.1 no network interface card

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Sewulwa, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sewulwa

Sewulwa Registered Member

Hello, I have a problem with Acronis True image 9.1 (Built 3887) workstation. If I want to rewind an image from the network, then Acronis does not recognize the network interface card (Intel 82566DM). What can I do? Yours sincerely R. Walter

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Sewulwa,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Workstation Disk Backup Software.

Could you please collect some information to let us investigate the problem thoroughly?

Please create Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

- Boot the computer from Acronis Bootable Rescue Media, remove the "quiet" parameter and wait for # prompt to appear;
    - Insert a diskette in a floppy disk drive and issue the following commands;

cd tmp
    mkdir mntdir
    mount /devfs/floppy/0 mntdir
    cat /proc/net/dev > mntdir/net.txt
    asamba dhcp -n > asa_dhcp.txt
    asamba masters > asa_mast.txt
    sysinfo > mntdir/sysinfo.txt
    umount mntdir

- Collect the net.txt, asa_dhcp.txt, asa_mast.txt and sysinfo.txt files from the diskette.

Please also collect the exact vendor and device names of the network card you use.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

3. xadox

xadox Registered Member

I had also a Problem with a Dell Optiplex 755. Theres also Intel 82566DM networccard onboard. Acronis True Image 11 Home also does not support it.

4. Acronis Support

Hello xadox,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please collect some information to let us investigate thoroughly?

- Boot the computer from Acronis Bootable Rescue Media, remove the "quiet" parameter and wait for # prompt to appear;
    - Insert a diskette in a floppy disk drive and issue the following commands;

cd tmp
    mkdir mntdir
    mount /dev/fd0 mntdir
    cat /proc/net/dev > mntdir/net.txt
    asamba dhcp -n > asa_dhcp.txt
    asamba masters > asa_mast.txt
    sysinfo > mntdir/sysinfo.txt
    umount mntdir

- Collect the net.txt, asa_dhcp.txt, asa_mast.txt and sysinfo.txt files from the diskette.

Please also collect the exact vendor and device names of the network card you use.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

5. xadox

xadox Registered Member

I have created a support case und uploded the needed files with it.
    The asa_mast.txt was empty.

Attached Files:

6. Acronis Support

Hello xadox,

Could you please forward all this information to our Support Team? Please attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you
    --
    Michael Levchenko

7. demoneye

demoneye Registered Member

hi

i am using workstation and got almost the same problem... i can see the network pc`s when booting with the rescure cd , but i cant axx them... its ask for user/pass when i never have any pass over those pc`s.
    i also create 1 user jsut to see if it need an account to enter them... but same error repeat... cant axx none of them...its still asking for user name / password

any idea why??

cheers

Last edited: Feb 7, 2008
  8. dcol

dcol Registered Member

What I want to know is why Acronis hasn't had an update to TI9.1 in a year. I also have a Dell 755 and they had to send me an updated ISO for TI Echo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.